U.S. cities with strong energy industries have experienced increased employment and burgeoning housing demand. This means retail real estate development is on the rise as well. View the infographic below to see how these factors combine, and what markets are seeing the greatest brick-and-mortar growth as a result.
- Fewer bricks, more clicks, & virtual tellers: Five changes on the horizon for branch banks
- A mood of cautious optimism for U.S. investment in Q3
- Political posturing might not matter, but policies do
- Chart of the week: How do old and new stadiums match up?
- San Diego law firms remain conservative with their real estate