The last time the cubs won the World Series was in 1908, when the jewel-box stadium design was at the height of its popularity. Since then, we’ve seen various eras of stadium design from classic elements to modern amenities.
- Design matters –with the average stadium age today inching past 26 years, ballpark stadium designs … Read More
- The median sale price for San Diego County houses and condos is $495,000 according to the most recent data from CoreLogic. This is a 5.3 percent increase over the prior year, yet still below the market’s peak median sale price of $517,500 which was reached in November 2005.
- Despite San Diego … Read More
- Carlsbad companies received more than 40 percent of first quarter VC funding with a total of $102,210,000. The Carlsbad deals include “early stage” companies like Acutus Medical and Thesan Pharmaceuticals. Other notable transactions include $45.7M in funding for Zavante Therapeutics in Del Mar Heights and $30.0M for Figtree in Scripps … Read More
- In 2009, the gap in industrial vacancy rates between San Diego County’s outmost submarkets and most central markets was 1,460 basis points. While Kearny Mesa and Miramar’s combined vacancy rate decreased 56.5 percent since 2009, the combined vacancy rate for Oceanside and Otay Mesa has decreased a whopping 64.2 percent. That gap is now down to 470 basis points.
- At the … Read More
- In the first quarter, San Diego County Class B office asking rates decreased by 1.3 percent quarter-over-quarter. However, amongst the market’s largest submarkets, there was little concurrence.
- The two submarkets with the largest stock of Class B office, Downtown and Kearny Mesa, recorded the largest decreases in asking rental rates at … Read More