- San Diego moved into the top position among secondary office markets in the latest NCREIF data. The most recent NCREIF data pegged San Diego’s office cap rate at 4.35 percent. This marks the lowest cap rate that NCREIF recorded for the San Diego office market in the past 15 years.
- The cap rates for secondary office markets ranged from 4.35 to 6.91 percent, while the eight markets that NCREIF classifies as primary office markets posted cap rates ranging from 3.61 to 5.65 percent.
- San Diego identified as a top 30 city for global real estate investment
- New coworking locations accounted for 45% of 2016 Downtown office occupancy increase
- Political posturing might not matter, but policies do
- Chart of the week: How do old and new stadiums match up?
- San Diego law firms remain conservative with their real estate