As a startup, its important to be located near the money, and certain regions offer greater access to venture capitalist firms than others. Access to these firms is essential in the early stages of the companies development. When these companies gain money not only do they grow in revenue but their real estate foot print also increases. Venture capitalists continue to view the technology industry as a good investment for future growth. View the infographic below to see how location continues to play a major role in the technology industry.
- San Diego identified as a top 30 city for global real estate investment
- New coworking locations accounted for 45% of 2016 Downtown office occupancy increase
- A mood of cautious optimism for U.S. investment in Q3
- Political posturing might not matter, but policies do
- Chart of the week: How do old and new stadiums match up?